Today, I have painted a good old fruit basket.. Whatever we draw, drawing some classics always feels good.. I have used the blending technique..
Poplin is a fabric woven with criss cross ribs of any fiber such as cotton,wool,silk,etc., which gives it a strong texture and it prevents any paint from oozing down through it. White poplin works well with most acrylic or fabric colors but any color fabric is fine.
- An old cloth for cleaning brushes in between changing colors
- An old piece of card or paper to place under the fabric
- Clean water
- A mixing tray(Optional in case we want to mix certain colours)
Now fruits are colored with blending..
The following colors are used for the friuts
- Mango-Lemon yellow+crimson
- Orange-Lemon yellow+orange
- Grapes-Deep purple+white
- Pineapple-Lemon yellow+Orange+green
- Plums-Deep purple+cerulean blue
- Leaves=Light green+white+black
For the basket, The brown is blended with white in the center..
The painting is outlined with Black..
Check out these at amazon..
Thank you for visiting my blog.. Hope you like this painting..Please leave your valuable comments below..See you soon with another post.. Have a nice day..